The primary benefit of ASA membership is networking; ASA members' collegial bond with fellow members promotes business development and improved response capabilities.
Other benefits include:
- Access to the Western Hemisphere’s leading salvors and wreck removal experts.
- Networking with the ASA gives you immediate access to the entire ASA membership contact list, with the names, phone numbers, and email addresses of the operational leaders.
- Build lasting relationships with fellow industry leaders during the ASA’s semi-annual formal and numerous informal meetings.
- SOUNDINGS, ASA’s magazine has an international maritime distribution of 130,000 digital copies and 3,000 North American hard copies.
- Utilize the ASA tools and links through the Members Portal on the ASA website. This includes internationally approved contract forms, safety checklists, and helpful websites.
- Gain insight from the work of the various ASA committees: The ASA’s committees are forging ahead with new concepts and initiatives including:
- Promoting regulatory fairness for our industry with issues including Responder Immunity and Places of Refuge.
- Training Coast Guard personnel, government and port officials in salvage and wreck removal.
- Access to industry’s leading experts in Incident Command, Safety Standards and Regulatory Affairs.
- Membership activity in affiliated organizations including ADCI, C-PORT, ISU, NAMEPA, NAMS, OMSA, SCAA and others.
- ASA Members promote the utilization of other ASA members for work.
Those interested to consider membership in the American Salvage Association should apply using the appropriate form below:
ASA General Member Application
ASA Associate Member Application
For any questions regarding membership, please contact Matt Hahne: